- We will confirm the meeting time, depending on the time of year.
- There will be flights and theoretical classes every day, always meteorological dependent.
- If you plan to do the course with your own equipment, remember you need the full equipment: Paraglider, harness with back protection, radio and helmet
For more information, check out the page of ADVANCED COURSES
CANCELLATIONS POLICY / MODIFICATIONS:
- If for any reason the course was already full or no flying gear available for your size, but the computer system has allowed you to make the reservation, we would notify you with a maximum period of 72 hours and we will refund the amount paid.
- You can modify the reservation up to 15 days before the start of the course. Any modification or cancellation with less than 15 days in advance means the loss of the deposit.
- We need a minimum of 5 people to start the course. If we are less than 3 people 5 days before starting the course we will cancel it.