Main Hardware Characteristics
|Display Resolution (High Contrast Grey Scale)||320×240 pixels|
|Screen size (true viewing area)||76×57 mm|
|Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion)||2900 mAh|
|Autonomy||Approx. 30 hours|
|Size||155x92x24 mm (Length x Width x Thickness)|
|RF Interface||Allows the wireless connection of several external probes, like HEART-G or TAS probe, simultaneously.|
|Native USB Connection||Allows connection to the PC to download/upload Flight Data, Airspaces Data, etc|
|Battery Charging||From wall adapter, car adapter or standard usb port|
|Micro SD slot||Supports cards to 16 GB, Optional pre-loaded 16GB SD card with airspace, ground data and maps now available.|
|6 Axis accelerometer and magnetometer||Allows 6-degrees of freedom Tilt-compensated Compass (available soon)|
|Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)|
|User definable pages (each page can be draw using designer software, and include a number of elements only limited by space).||16|
|Configurable graphical elements (depending of the element several parameters can be set by the user ex. Size, Border, …)||12|
|Configurable data field elements (User can change size, border, title, Font, …)||84|
|Page Trigger Events (page switches automatically if a specific event occurs)|
|Multi lingual interface|
|Configurable audible alerts|
|Definable function keys|
- Buzzer/near thermal sound.
- Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution.
- Configurable vario digital filter and integration values.
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation,….).
- 6 Sound Levels (configurable by menu, or using a key).
- Automatic mute, keeps vario silent until takeoff.
- Altitude adjustment using QNH.
- Automatic altitude adjustment from GPS.
- 3 independent altimeters.
- 3D flight logger IGC format.
- Storage for >300000 track points.
- Up to 248 flights.
- 448 Waypoints.
- Compatibility with Open Air format (upload of files using Designer).
- Display of restricted areas in map.
- Adjustable warning vertical distance to a restriced area.
- Adjustable warning horizontal distance to a restriced area.
- Display of shortest Vertical, and Horizontal, distance to restricted area.
- Resctrited area alarms (Altitude imminent, Position imminent, Violation, …).
- Critical Airspace page (displays information about areas that are closer than a defined distance).
- Worldwide Airspace database (SD card required)
Cross Country Features
- Exclusive Thermal Ball indicator.
- Several specific data fileds like Distance to take off, current and avarage glide ratio, avarage speed, etc.
- Distance to last thermal indexed with altitude.
- Goto waypoint.
- Multiple waypoint route.
- Wind Speed and Direction (GPS based calculations).
- Automatic altitude gain profiler.
- McCready related values like speed to fly, next termal climb, etc. (available with the TASProbe).
- Nearby Landings (Displays Required Glide Ratio and distance to all the Landings which can be reached).
- Route Optimization (indication for shortest route point).
- Speed to Start (optimal speed to make the start).
- Arriving altitude at next waypoint and goal (considering wind).
- Several Glides Ratios (to goal, average, to next,…).
- Easy task definition.
- Task Navigation, configurable safety/risk margin on turn points..
- Task Map (trace with thermal indication).
- Conical End of Speed Section.
Compatible with MacOSX (1.6 and higher), Windows (vista/7/8)