- Patented technology for the first time in an acro glider: RAST makes new manoeuvres possible and reduces the risk of front rosettes, major line-overs and unintentional emptying
- Profile morphing: a fast, nearly symmetrical profile in the centre, which flows smoothly at the wing tip into a wide very soft profile. This makes the glider less sensitive to pilot errors and the heli can always easily be centred.
- Reinforced profile nose with rods
- Tougher construction methods for extreme load-bearing capacity when learning and flying acro manoeuvres: reinforced leading edge, reinforced pivot points, stitched-in V-ribs and stitched-in inner tape.
* Customize your design for € 260, send us your configuration to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will find the configurator tool in the COLOR section of the Swing website.
|Weight range (kg)||Freest. 60 – 75|
Acro 70 -95
|Freest. 70 – 85|
Acro 80 -105
|Freest. 80 – 100|
Acro 90 – 115
|Freest. 85 – 110|
Acro 100 -125
|Wing area (m²)||17||18||20,5||23|
|Projected wing area (m²)||14,55||15,41||17,55||19,69|
|Wing span (m)||9,79||10||10,75||11,39|
|Projeceted wing span(m)||7,29||8,13||8,68||9,19|
|Projected aspect ratio||4,2||4,2||4,2||4,2|
More info in Swing webpage.