Technical details of the Neo Stay Up
• Classical ABS geometry with two buckles and Get-Up safety system.
• Preformed seat concept for fly relaxed with or without protection
• NEO Koroyd 2.0 protection, a new innovative concept of 9cm thickness (340g) and LTF / CE certification.
• NEO 20mm 2047 aluminium manual buckles
• NEO Australpin Rocket (64g) automatic biners
• Manufactured with fabric and ribbons of Dyneema Ripstop, elastic polyamide and Hypalon
• European origin materials
• Made in France
• The StayUp can be flown in a seated position, and you will find the right position as soon as you launch without feeling like “hanging in the air”
• The pre-shaped seat lets you fly relaxed without neeeding to keep your body in tension, as in most ultralight pod harnesses
• Various and precise adjustments in the sides, depth, lumbar area, front and chest.
• The back plates in fiber glass allows having loose leg and shoulder straps, thus preventing fatigue in your back during long flights
• Neo Dyneema fabric with polyamide ripstop that’s highly resistant to abrasion, deformation, and traction while being ultralight.
*The molecules of the UHMPWE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene), thus Dyneema, provide a balance between weight and abrasion that is superior to any other fiber. This ripstop is also windstopper and water wicking.
• Large side pocket with zipper (20L)
• Attachment points on the side pocket to carry equipment for bivouac flying
• 2 inner side pockets
• Large zip pocket under the seat for the NEO Korod 2.0 protection with available space in lycra. If you decide to fly without the protection, this space can be fully used for storage (17L.)
• Storage pocket volume of about 40L.
• Pocket for hiking poles
• Instrument panel with velcro on the front container
• Velcros and loops on the shoulder straps to attach the radio microphone or mini vario
• Routing for hydration system
• Adjustment buckles in aluminum or stainless steel
The Neo Stay Up is a reference between the ultra lightweight harnesses, both the finishes and the Neo manufacturing quality bring all its products to another level.
Want to look at another ultra lightweight pod harness? Visit our catalog